HomeMy name is Marko Dimjašević ( /mʌrkɔˑ ˌdɪmˈjʌʃɛvɪtʃ/) and I am a computer scientist. I obtained my PhD from the University of Utah, USA. In general, I am interested in theorem proving, software correctness, functional programming and type theory.
For more information about me, see my resume (last updated on April 9, 2019).
- Become a Better Haskeller by Learning About Inductive Types
- Boeing and Deaths due to Software Bugs
- Notice of AMS: Vladimir Voevodsky
- Gentle Introduction to Homotopy Type Theory
- Interactive Theorem Proving
You can find more posts in the archives.